Business Owners Policy – Serving Ohio
As a business owner, you strive to make decisions that are right for your business, your employees and yourself. This includes decisions about business insurance.
You know you need excellent coverage. You don’t, however, have time to become an expert in business insurance. With twenty years of experience insuring businesses in Northeast Ohio, Savoy Insurance Group can help.
A Business Owners Policy (BOP) combines property, liability and business interruption coverage for small to medium-sized businesses. This packaged coverage is generally less expensive than when purchasing coverage separately. With a BOP you have the ability to customize the policy to meet your individual business needs.
Perhaps you need general liability coverage that includes operations. Or, you need to add business auto coverage or commercial property insurance. Whether you are a home-based business, small service provider or contractor, Savoy Insurance Group will work with you to find the right combination of business insurance coverage to meet your specific needs. Contact us today!
Supplemental Coverage Available
- Extended liability for additional insureds.
- Debris removal, personal property.
- Tools and equipment.
- Valuable records protection and accounts receivable.
In addition to advising you on the right coverage, we provide additional services, such as:
- Loss Prevention Programs – with our insurance company partners, we can evaluate your business’s current conditions and recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers compensation or liability losses. Lower losses will not only lower your insurance costs, but also increase your productivity by avoiding downtime.
- Quick Claim Response – when you do have a claim and need fast and fair service, we work with you to make that happen. That’s why we only represent companies with excellent records for settling claims fairly and promptly.
- Competitive Rates – many of the insurance companies we represent specialize in insuring specific types of businesses or industries, offering special coverage and pricing.
To see if your business qualifies for one of these special programs, contact Savoy Insurance Group for more information. Give us a call at 440-365-0435.
Business Owner’s Policy FAQ
What does a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) cover?
A Business Owner’s Policy can cover different things based on your unique needs. Often, these policies cover commercial liability that might be incurred. This liability can occur if a customer is injured on business property. Further, Business Owner’s Policies often cover your business property, and any of the contents of that property.
Do I need a Business Owner’s Policy?
If you own a small or moderate sized business, a Business Owner’s Policy is likely a good fit for you. A BOP can protect your interests as a small business owner in a unique way. If you have questions about your Business Owner’s Policy needs, don’t hesitate to contact us. One of our SIG professionals would be more than happy to discuss your Business Owner’s Policy options with you.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Ohio's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.